Thursday 9 August 2012

Floating in a Bigger Tide

That writing feeling has been itching in me for quite some time.

Practically the second I finished my last post.

But I have had so many things I've wanted to talk about. And they all are too disjointed to link. So tonight might be a night of more than one post, because the two are connected, but only by a semi-colon.

In my last few entries I have felt like a sunrise was slowly ascending in the morning sky.

Well now I am happy to say it is finally dawn.

The sun has risen completely and while there are still some clouds in the sky, I do not fear any rain that might come my way.

I am a boat with only one dock now, and on that dock lies the perfect Captain. He can steer me through any storm, in fact He can halt the waves with a mere wave of His punctured hands.

The other rope that bonded me has been cut and it has floated away.

And I have no control of which direction I am headed, yet I am completely content to just wander.

Because while I might not know my direction, my Captain has sailed all seas and will take me to the crystalline waters.

I am just happy that He wants to take me along for the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment