Friday 10 August 2012

Covering His Bases

Have you ever noticed that when God has something to say He finds a way yo incorporate it in every aspect of your life?
In song lyrics, literature, even in daily conversations?

Because I've experienced that quite a bit lately.

The themes He has orchestrated in my life for the past few months have been so repetitive and apparent that it has become comedic.

A fall asleep laughing kind of comedic.

And because of all of these messages I have a very constant reminder of God's presence.

Every time I drive my car laughter finds my lips because a song about forgiveness is playing on the radio.

Or in my devotionals and even recently in the sermons I attend there has been a theme of orbiting around Christ. Which always makes me grin because I have recently allowed myself to fully gravitate towards Him.

And in my prayers and conversations the topic of surrendering occurs frequently. Which causes me to chortle at God's reminder that surrendering all to Him is a daily and constant task.

And these are merely a few.

But needless to say I have been laughing a lot.

The laughter in fact now can compliment my less-frequent tears.

A few of which have been caused by my laughter.

"He will yet fill your mouth with laughter and your lips with shouts of joy"
~Job 8:21

Do you hear me yet?

AM I SHOUTING LOUD ENOUGH?

No comments:

Post a Comment