Monday 3 September 2012

The Return

I am back once more to Trinity Western University.

I am fully unpacked and moved in.

My photos are hung. My bed is made. My fridge stocked.

And most of me feels ready for the year that is to come.

There is still a part of me that wants to be in the same dorm, with the same roommate, and all of the same classes. Because I figured all of those things out, I knew how to deal with all they could throw me.

But now there are all new variables that I will have to account for.

And while most of me is excited for the challenges they will provide and the confidence that I can face them all with the Lord's aid, there is still a slight bit that fears what is to come.


And honestly, I think this mild fear is actually going to be good for me.

It reminds me that I'm not doing any of this alone, and any reminder for that is a welcome one.

My desk... Each long strip of paper a verse typed on my typewriter





1 comment:

  1. Love it. Your desk is very much you. :) You got this year babe! :)

    ReplyDelete