Saturday 8 September 2012

A Simple Status Update

The days have flown by silently and rapid like an eagle swooping for his prey.

But now there is a momentary calm for me to sit and sort through my many thoughts.

While I have barely had a moment to myself, this last week has been all new kinds of wonderful.

God has already allowed new friendships to form and He has done incredible things within the first few days alone.

And the best bit is that I know He is no where near done. I have only been here seven days. Only a full week.

And I feel like enough has happened to span months.

For one, if there had been any doubts in my mind about my living situations, He has expelled those. He has surrounded me with old friends, and He has gifted me with some new ones that I know will stick.

I have a kitchen across the hall so I am no longer concerned about my eating.

I have gained back some of the weight I had lost.

And I have laughed a lot.

All of the worries I came to school with have been dismantled.

My classes all appear to be wonderful.

I have a space to myself.

And yet I am still surrounded by people who care about me.

It has all been surreally perfect.

I know it won't always feel that way, but I know God has brought me back for a reason, and I am not going to rest until I figure that reason out.

And I am so excited to.

No comments:

Post a Comment