Saturday 19 May 2012

Impossible

Shattered and broken,
torn into tiny pieces,
this is where I am.

Confused and uncertain,
numb and heartbroken,
this is where I stand.

Trying to regain balance,
trying to regain hope,
this is where I dwell.

But my feet keep moving
amidst all of the fog
and the rough gravel my bare feet tread upon.

Because although it may appear impossible
to put myself back together


Impossible is nothing.

In fact, 
the impossible is done everyday.
By every man, woman and child.

Because it should be impossible to forgive,
to forget
to move on.

And yet,

These things are done daily,
by people who truly have learnt to face impossibility with courage
by the people who against all impossibilities have discovered the ability to love.

Which,  in a world of such sorrow, pain and betrayal should be impossible.


And so as impossible it may seem to turn this:


Into this:


I know I will be able to PERSEVERE.
I know I can be strong enough.
Even if it feels impossible in this moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment